来源：学生作业帮助网 编辑：作业帮 时间：2022/09/27 12:48:56
1.Have you eatten fish and french frise?
2.i have lost my chemistry book.
3 i have never been to that farm.
4.he already had lunch.
5 have you seen this movie yet?
6 my brother has not returned.
7 i have seen this movie last week.
8 he has lived here since 1992.
9 i have had this dictionary for three years.
10 he has left China for three years.
11 they have known each other for five years.
12 they have been in the USA for five years.
13 he has lived here since he moved Fuzhou.
14 they have married for ten years.
15 my sister has been a university student for three years.
16 how long has the meeting kept?
17 the door has closed for two days.
18 i have joined in the Communist Youth League for two years.
19 they have known each other since 1999.
20 i have been in the farm for five years.
1． All the furniture in the building _______ to the company not to his own.
A. is belonged B belongs C. belong D are belonged
2. When I was at college I _______ three foreign languages, but I _______ all except a few words of each.
A. spoke, had forgotten B spoke, have forgotten C had spoken, had forgotten D had spoken, have forgotten
3. -----We would have walked to the station. It was so near.
----- Yes, a taxi _______ at all necessary.
A wasn’t B hadn’t been C wouldn’t be D won’t be
4. I don’t really work here. I _______ until the new secretary arrives.
A just help out B have just helped out C am just helping out D will just help out
5. He _______ his leg when he _______ in a football match.
A broke, played B was breaking, was playing C broke, was playing D was breaking, played
6. The new secretary is supposed to report to the manager as soon as she _______.
A will arrive B arrives C is going to arrive D is arriving
7. As she _______ newspaper, Granny _______ asleep.
A read, was falling B was reading, fell C was reading , was falling D read, fall
8. ---Do you like the material?
---Yes, it _______ very soft.
A is feeling B felt C feels D is felt
9. ---Come on in, Tom. I want to show you something.
--- Oh, how nice of you! I _______ you _______ to bring me a gift.
A never think, are going B never thought, were going C didn’t think , were going
D hadn’t thought , were going
10. ----You’ve agreed to go, so why aren’t you getting ready?
----But I _______ that you _______ us to start at once.
A don’t realize, want B don’t realize, wanted C haven’t realized, want D didn’t realize, wanted
11. The house is dirty. We _______it for weeks.
A didn’t clean B hadn’t cleaned C don’t clean D haven’t cleaned
12. -----_______ the sports meet might be put off.
---- Yes, it all depends on the weather.
A I’ve been told B I’ve told C I’m told D I told
13. ---- I’m sorry to keep you waiting.
----Oh, not at all. I _______ here only a few minutes.
A have been B had been C was D will be
14. You don’t need to describe her. I _______ her several times.
A. had met B have met C met D meet
15. The cost of living _______ by ten percent before the government took any action.
A was going B went up C had gone up D has gone up
16. By the time new pupil _______ enough courage to raise his hand , the bell for the end of the lesson _______.
A had gathered ; was already ringing B was gathering ; had already rung
C gathered ; already rang D would gather ; would already have rung
17. -----Did you go to Beijing for vacation ?
-----I _______ to go , but I got sick at the last minute.
A was planning B have planned C had been planning D have been planning
18. ------When will they leave ?
------They _______ very soon .
A do leave B are leaving C have left D leave
19. ------Was he studying for an exam ?
------Yes , he's _______ it next week.
A doing B to take C making D to give
20. ------Are there going to be many people at your party today ?
------We hope that _______.
A there will be B there are going C there are D there going to be
21. She must have arrived there last night , _______ she ?
A didn't B haven't C needn't D mustn't
22. _______ the letter , I ran out of the room to the post office.
A Since I have finished writing B No sooner than I had finished writing
C As soon as I finished writing D After I have finished
23. Twelve inches _______ one foot.
A will make B is making C makes D make
24. I _______ going to London next month.
A have thought of B shall think of C am thinking of D will think of
25. He _______ English for six years by the time he takes his examination.
A has studied B studied C will have been studying D had been studying
26. By this time next year he _______ from this college.
A is graduating B will have graduated C should be graduation D will be graduation
27. _______ the school when the bell rang.
A I hardly had reached B Hardly had I reached C I hardly reached D Hardly did I reach
28. He promised us that he _______ early but he _______yet.
A would be; hasn't arrived B is ; hasn't been arriving C should be ; isn't arriving
D will be ; hadn't arrived
29. The teacher told the pupils that the earth _______ round.
A is B would C was D were
30. The moment they met , they knew that _______ .
A they would have friendliness B they would be friends
C friendship they would have D friendship would happen
31. We _______ the problem for quite some time , but we _______ any conclusion yet.
A had discussed ; haven't reached B discussed ; haven't reached
C have discussed ; haven't been reaching D have been discussing ,haven't reached
32. It wasn't until two o'clock that I _______ to sleep.
A would go B went C was going D had gone
33. ------Where _______ my book ? I can't see it anywhere.
------ I _______ it on this table . But now it's gone .
A were you putting ; have put B had you put ; was putting
C have you put ; put D did you put ; have put
34. Perhaps it will be a long time _______ from abroad.
A that Tom comes back B before Tom comes back
C when Tom will come back D when Tom comes back
35. If the film _______ is our school , we'll go and see it .
A is to be shown B was shown C is shown D will be shown
36. -----How _______ on with your English these days .
A have you been getting B are you getting C did you get D have you got
37. -----What _______ when I phoned you this morning?
------I _______ my homework and was starting to take a boat.
A are you doing , have just finished B were you doing , had just finished
C had you done , just finished D did you do , just finished
38. I _______ such an interesting book before.
A was never reading B will never read C had never read D have never read
39. _______ that the earth was the centre of the universe.
A People were believing B It was once believed
C People were once believed D People were said
40. Two of the boys _______ while playing football.
A had been hurt B got hurt C were hurting D hurt
41. Prices _______ sharply in the past few years.
A have raised B have been raised C have been risen D have risen
42. The number of the students in our school _______ 1200.
A is added up to B has been added up to C adds up to D have added up to
43. What he said at the meeting _______ true .
A was proved B proved C is proved D proves
44. How long do you think the meeting ______
A is lasting B is lasted C will last D lasts
45. The May 4th movement ______ in 1919.
A had taken place B was taking place C was taken place D took place
46. These kinds of shoes ______ well.
A were not sold B won't be sold C are not sold D don't sell
47. On returning home , I found I ______ umbrella in the office.
A had left B have left C left D would leave
48. Once you ______ a promise , you must carry it out.
A have made B had made C made D is making
49. She ______ Charles for a year.
A has been married to B has got married to C married with D married
50. The singer lived in California until he ______ to university.
A had sent B was sending C had been sent D was sent
1------10: B B A C C ; B B C B D
11----20: D A A B C ; A D C B B
21----30: A C C C C ; B B A A B
31----40: D B C B C ; B B D B B
41----50: C D B C D ; D A A A D